Deichmann pottery face pendant
Glazed ceramic, 1.5” wide x 1.75”high, signed and marked on back with pendant loop for cord.
Circa 1955. Perfect condition.
Deichmann pottery was studio pottery produced by Kjeld and Erica Deichmann in New Brunswick, Canada from 1935 to 1963. Until 1956 their studio was located in rural Moss Glen on the Kingston Peninsula near Saint John, New Brunswick. In 1956 it was moved to Sussex, New Brunswick, where it operated until Kjeld Deichmann's death in 1963. The Deichmanns were Canada's first studio potters.